Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Week of School

Last year of elementary school for Elaina.

P1110287

Annual bus stop party.

P1110288

P1110295

Boys playing Doggie after school.

P1110304

Awesome clouds and thunder storms this week!

P1110307

P1110315

Ended with participation in Dav’s Ben & Jerry’s Birthday Bash.

P1110338

Additionally, I rode every morning this week which is a first for me.  My rides included Alpine, Vineyard, Saratoga, Orem Foothills, and the Alpine Loop on Saturday.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You're back! And I love the pic of Elaina with her head out the window! (Did you drag & drop pics into Live Writer???)

Jeffro said...

Yes, I took your advice and tried LiveWriter out and I think this might be my key to get blogging again. It sure makes it fast and easy!

somestratt said...

Seriously just deleted my whole comment. Great pictures!

Cindy said...

I'm glad you said something about dragging & dropping, because I had actually never tried it in live writer before that! It just never occurred to me, I guess. But it is so much easier!