Jeff--great picture! And I do love your camera. My big one has been making some creaking sounds lately, and I'm not sure what I'll replace it with when it's time!
Here was our big moth of the year--sadly not in as picturesque location as yours, but very interesting nonetheless! http://crayzdaze.blogspot.com/2010/06/moment-of-bliss.html (first 2 pics)
In case you are serious, here's the link to the upgraded version of my camera. In my opinion this tiny little camera does it all, small package, extra long zoom, wide angle close shots, HD video, bright review screen, dedicated record button and it's fairly cheap.
4 comments:
Jeff--great picture! And I do love your camera. My big one has been making some creaking sounds lately, and I'm not sure what I'll replace it with when it's time!
Here was our big moth of the year--sadly not in as picturesque location as yours, but very interesting nonetheless! http://crayzdaze.blogspot.com/2010/06/moment-of-bliss.html (first 2 pics)
Wow that is a great picture, I need that camera!! I am sure it takes skill as well so that might be a problem! :(
In case you are serious, here's the link to the upgraded version of my camera. In my opinion this tiny little camera does it all, small package, extra long zoom, wide angle close shots, HD video, bright review screen, dedicated record button and it's fairly cheap.
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-ZS7-Digital-Stabilized-3-0-Inch/dp/B00395WIXA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1280161416&sr=8-2
Wow, that is cool! It almost doesn't look real.
Post a Comment