On Jeff's birthday eve, I stayed up until 4AM re-working all my network backups. I moved Backup Exec to a bigger drive, upgraded it to V.12, and upgraded the clients all to V.12 as well. Very Nice. In the morning, I spent a couple hours preparing a report of all the projects I was working on. It was massive. At noon, I met with Jim Jensen for lunch and gave him my report. It went well so I came on home for some birthday fun. On my way (in the Lexus), I listened to both 1010AM (The BBC) and 100.3FM (Easy Listening) and I liked it. It is now official: I am OLD!
At home I flew my new R/C chopper a couple of times and then went out for my annual birthday dinner at Tucanos. You see, Carter and I are members of the Tucanos birthday club and we eat free every January. Byron and Rachelle Martin came with and we showed them how to do Tucanos right.
Finally, right before bed, I saw the two packages from my and Amber's parents. I got a couple notes, a funny card, a little dough, and some sweet hair! I have always wanted to be salt and pepper gray! What a great birthday!.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment