Sunday, July 6, 2008

Elaina's Baptism

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning to start filling the font for the 9:00 baptism. It took me a while to find the font and then to figure out how to work all the valves that control the water. Since I was already awake, I took the Acura over to Walkers for a car wash. It was a little hectic getting all the food and people over to the stake center then we had to wait a bit for Andra and Ben but we finally got started around 9:25. We held the entire short service in the font room and then had a luncheon in the gym. Both of Elaina's Grandfather's spoke and I baptised and confirmed.


Over the weekend, we had Amber's parents and Aubrie with us. They were gracious guests and we really enjoyed thier company. Satruday afternoon, we had 17 kids running amuck in our house. We had Andra's, Ben's, the Law's, mine, and the standard neighborhood kids. This is the first day in a very long time that seemed to last forever.

No comments: